Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Contemplating my InnerSelf

Hi Folks!

If you are one of my reader or just a passerby,Thanks for visiting. Work has been keeping me busy all this time.My dad once told , sometime after finishing college "Wherever you work , Whatever you do your Owner should always be profitable"
Lately i think i shouldn't have taken my old man that seriously.

If you have read my blogs and felt that they are very cryptic.I completely understand.
My blogs are emotions captured on the fly in some piece of paper and latter stitched together.Of course,Some of them where written during boring classroom lectures.I'm sure some of what i write does not Cook chicken soup for anybody's soul.

So whats up why are you blogging today?,Yeah...i can hear that.I realized certain things today.I'm enlightened in the non spiritual sense, on what this world perceives as appreciation and acknowledgment.Would like to start writing again based on the experience from the real world.


Michel H Ashton

No comments: